To promote capacity building for social work education and training, the International Association of Schools of Social Work (IASSW) establishes Regional Resource Centres (RRCs) in different parts of the world. RCCs offer and coordinate capacity building initiatives, services and resources to member institutions. IASSW invites applications from qualified institutions.
Purpose of Regional Resource Centres
The RRCs are intended to develop and implement a regional strategy, in partnership with Regional Associations of Schools of Social Work and Social Work programs, in order to:
- provide high quality capacity building programmes;
- lead region-relevant research projects;
- offer learning opportunities for academic staff and students in the social work arena;
- lead and foster regional communications and exchange on social work education;
- promote the vision and mission of IASSW.
It is anticipated that the RRC status would extend the activities of centres or platforms already engaged with local partners on collaborative projects for social work education. The RRC status is granted for a period of three years, with a total contribution of USD $4000 from the IASSW. Although the IASSW funding is limited to the three-year period, it is envisaged that RRCs will continue in their role beyond this period, perhaps exploring institutional or foundation grant support.
For more inforlantion click: https://www.iassw-aiets.org/featured/5996-call-for-applications-iassw-regional-resource-centres/